Tuesday 5 January 2016

Today's Work!

To do today:

- Show me your notes from last nights article so I can check them.

- In your math hand in complete this question:
What is the surface area of the shape below?




- Make a poster on a single piece of white paper, that can go up in the hall, that explains, clearly and neatly and fully, the difference between surface area and volume.

- Read page 29 - 30 in the History Text book, make some notes in your Social Studies book.

- Complete the Fur Trade quiz on Edmodo

- Come up to me and have a conversation with me about the L'Arche article.

- Play around with the app Explain Everything. Figure out how to use it, what it does, and how it could be used.

- Use Explain Everything to explain particle theory to me. Explain it to me any way you want. Show me you understand it.

- Finish your pivot animation, make the walking man look as realistic as possible. Type pivot walking tutorial into YouTube and maybe watch a video or two.

-